Any covid 19 enquiries, contact the National COVID-19 vaccination helpline 0800 030 8013 or visit the following website
If you have coronavirus symptoms such as a new continuous cough, a temperature or loss of / change in sense of smell or taste please do not come to the practice. Please stay at home and self isolate. If your symptoms worsen please use the NHS 111 online service or if you do not have internet access then call NHS 111. You can arrange a test by visiting NHS.UK
Changes to GP practices see link attached:
Welcome to The Greenlaw Practice
The Doctors and Staff at The Greenlaw Practice in Paisley are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many services for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including minor surgery and travel vaccinations.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Booking Appointments & Repeat Prescriptions
Please note the online appointment booking system is currently suspended due to the Coronvirus Pandemic.
If you would like to use these facilities please give your details to Reception.
You will then be asked to complete an application form, you will also need to bring Photo ID with you to complete the application process.
The registration process is time limited, you have 14 days to complete the process, if you do not, you will need to commence the process from the beginning.
To use the Online Appointment system follow these instructions:
1. Register your interest with Reception (bring photo ID)
2. Collect registration letter
3. From the Practice website click on the Patient Access LINK (www.patient.co.uk)
4. Follow instructions to complete registration and set up your account
5. Once registration is complete you will be able to book appointments, which are 10 minute appointments ONLY and are not for anything other than ROUTINE issues, these do NOT include in depth procedures or problems (e.g. SMEARS, injections, suture removal etc)
(Site updated 20/09/2021)