Latest Covid Update
The NHS Inform coronavirus webpage remains the fastest way to obtain the latest health advice and information. See link below-
Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Scotland | NHS inform
You can also contact the NHS Covid helpline 0800 028 2816 or visit the following website for information on vaccinations.
The Scottish Covid vaccination helpline number is 0800 030 8013.
Covid-Important information for adults (healthscotland.com)
For all information regarding Covid-19 vaccinations for children aged 5-11 years please click on the links below.
Vaccinating children aged 5 to 11 years | The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine (nhsinform.scot)
What to expect at your COVID-19 vaccination appointment for children 5 to 11 years - YouTube
Changes to GP practices see link attached:
Welcome to The Greenlaw Practice
The Doctors and Staff at The Greenlaw Practice in Paisley are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many services for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including minor surgery and travel vaccinations.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Booking Appointments & Repeat Prescriptions
Please note the online appointment booking system is currently suspended due to the Coronvirus Pandemic.
If you would like to use these facilities please give your details to Reception.
You will then be asked to complete an application form, you will also need to bring Photo ID with you to complete the application process.
The registration process is time limited, you have 14 days to complete the process, if you do not, you will need to commence the process from the beginning.
To use the Online Appointment system follow these instructions:
1. Register your interest with Reception (bring photo ID)
2. Collect registration letter
3. From the Practice website click on the Patient Access LINK (www.patient.co.uk)
4. Follow instructions to complete registration and set up your account
5. Once registration is complete you will be able to book appointments, which are 10 minute appointments ONLY and are not for anything other than ROUTINE issues, these do NOT include in depth procedures or problems (e.g. SMEARS, injections, suture removal etc)
(Site updated 16/05/2022)