The Northcroft Medical Centre is having a new telephone system installed over the next 3 days. There will be a few changes for the Greenlaw Practice, these are:-
* Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
* The Greenlaw Results line will be open between 2pm and 5pm daily. Please call back between these time and a staff member will be able to help you.
* Please note that the repeat prescription voicemail line will close on 1st July 2018, after this date you will have 3 options to ensure you receive your repeat prescription, these are:
1) By using the right hand page of your paper copy of the prescription.
2) You can organise for your pharmacy to order your repeat medication.
3) By registering on the practice website www.greenlawpractice.co.uk for online repeat prescriptions.
Welcome to The Greenlaw Practice
The Doctors and Staff at The Greenlaw Practice in Paisley are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
You also have the opportunity to give us your feedback and suggestions in the Practice, please look out for the Suggestions box situated on the main reception desk.
Booking of Appointments
If you would like to use these facilities please give your details to the Reception.
You will then be asked to complete an application form, you will also need to bring Photo ID with you to complete the application process.
The registration process is time limited, you have 14 days to complete the process, if you do not then you will need to commence the process from the beginning.
To use the Online Appointment system follow these instructions:
1. Register your interest with Reception (bring photo ID)
2. Collect registration letter
3. From the Practice website click on the Patient Access LINK (www.patient.co.uk)
4. Follow instructions to complete registration and set up your account
5. Once registration is complete you will be able to book routine appointments by accessing www.patient.co.uk via www.greenlawpractice.co.uk
(Site updated 09/04/2018)